Mr. Ally went to the eye doctor and complained about dark areas in his vision. He had never noticed it before. There is no pain.
- What is the diagnosis?
- Explain the reason behind floaters and dark areas in the visual field.
- How should the doctor treat Mr. Ally?
A 32-year-old man has vertigo, nausea, and hearing problems. He was diagnosed with Meniere’s syndrome.
- What causes the vertigo in this patient?
- How should this patient be treated?
- Why might there be permanent loss of hearing and loss of equilibrium?