Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
· List important discoveries in microbiology and their importance
· Discuss the classification schema
· Select appropriate microscopic method to study different types of microorganisms
· In an essay, describe the various mechanisms utilized within the field of microscopy for studying microbes.
· Be sure to include the appropriate staining techniques.
· Your essay should be a minimum of 500 words
· Be sure that your grammar, sentence structure, and word usage is appropriate.
· APA FORMAT
· Identifies light and electron as two main branches of Microscopes
· Identifies functional differences between the two main branches of microscopes
· Identifies the differences in staining techniques
· Provides specific microbial staining examples
· Identifies how microscopy is utilized in identifying unknown
I HAVE ATTATCHED READING MATERIAL!!!!!!!
|Unit 1 Assignment Grading Rubric = 50 points Assignment Requirements||Points possible|
|Identifies light and electron as two main branches of microscopes||0–10
|Identifies functional differences between the two main branches of microscopes||0–10|
|Identifies the differences in staining techniques||0–10
|Provides specific microbial staining examples||0–10|
|Identifies how microscopy is utilized in identifying unknown microbial specimen.||0–10|
|Total (Sum of all points) 0|