In this journal
- Discuss the process you used to write the literary analysis for the Week Three rough draft assignment.
- Describe how a literary analysis is different than other essays you have written.
- Explain what literary concept, definition, technique or conflict you found most confusing. What did you do to try to understand that subject?
- Ask your professor questions about problems or issues you encountered during the writing process of your draft assignment. Take advantage of this opportunity to explain the challenges you faced so your instructor can provide advice to assist you.
- Share a success you experienced when creating your draft. Why do you see it as a positive move forward in your writing process and your analysis/understanding of a text?
When submitting your journal entry, make sure to
- Proofread your work for errors in grammar, mechanics, and style.
- Format the journal entry according to APA style