This is my homework .. Can you answer please ?? ..
Please include citation and references, if used on your answer of at least 100 words for each number. Thank you.
1. Research process – How value assessments and budgeting influence the process for proposing research and, ultimately research design?
2. Research process – What is the importance of cost-benefits analysis in this process?
3. What are some examples of operational definitions in research design within your profession or a workplace?
4. Research and sampling designs – The team is running on empty and finally decided on doing a survey by collecting data from their customers on a new running shoe product. Please comment on this scenario.
need it in 8 hours. 1600 words
I have been trying to complete this all day and need help asap. Instructors directions have to be followed exactly as written no skipping around. I will provide my login so my school library can be accessed for the scholarly resources.
Topic is Mental Health Need Target population and Location is GA.
create two to three PowerPoint slides that provide a solid assessment of the health issue that your group intends to tackle throughout this course. The Assessment must include epidemiological methods and the following items:
- Descriptive information on the target population (age, gender, culture, ethnicity, etc.) and location (city, town, state, etc.)
- Identification, through assessment, means of the health issue or problem and how it has affected the target
- population. Information on impact could come from mortality and morbidity reports, academic research, etc. Avoid using online sources such as WebMD. Government sources are fine, but the databases within the Ashford University Library are the best resources for journal articles that provide data on health impact.
- Risk factors as outlined by epidemiological means (e.g., social and behavioral determinants within the community or among the population that contributes to or ameliorates this problem)
- Other demographic information outlined by epidemiological assessment measures
- An explanation of how the two essential services that revolve around assessment are applied to this health problem. These services: Monitor Health and Diagnose and Investigate, ensure that a communitys health assessment is accurate.
Components of the Assignment
- Two to three PowerPoint slides (excluding title and reference slides) with speaker notes that provide information on the selected topic and a brief background of the issue. This does not have to be presented via a screencast program.
- A separate title slide that lists all team members names
- A topic that focuses on a public health issue or problem within a community, city, state, or county. Your topic should come from the list in the Team Assignment instructions.
- A clear and concise thesis/problem statement that is supported with academic research and epidemiological evidence (surveillance, census information, etc.)
- References in the speaker notes or on a final slide.
Willing to pay $10 to get it done.
Assignment 1:Corporate finance strategy
Submit a report that analyzes the pros and cons of FDI and capital budgeting strategies utilized by MNCs. Address exchange rates, cost of capital, direct investment considerations, and impact on the local economy.
Your report should be well researched—original and free from plagiarism. Submit it as a Microsoft Word document, three pages, double-spaced, in Arial 12 pt font. All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
Assignment 2: Discussion Question
Discuss the Base Case concept as described in capital budgeting(CHAPTER 17) Capital Budgeting for the Multinational Corporation . What is the critical error made by the companies discussed in our text concerning this process? Your work should be 3-5 paragraphs long.
for putal only
The marketing plan format is one that is utilized by major corporations all over the country. However, writing a comprehensive marketing plan is a difficult and challenging task, yet, the ability to write such a plan is critical to the development of a marketing manager and an organization. As you draw to the culmination of this course, apply all that you have learned to develop a comprehensive marketing plan.
Identify a company you would like to use for this assignment. This should be an organization that you are familiar with, or have access to their information. You will complete a comprehensive marketing plan, which will include an analysis of their current market situation. In other words, ask yourself: Is the industry growing? What is the market share for the organization that they represent? Who is the dominant player in the marketplace? Remember, you will need to justify your approach using market research and data.
The second step in the process is the actual writing of the plan. Think about the following: What are the goals and objectives for the organization? What is the timing of the plan? What resources will be required to achieve the plan? What are the financial goals?
In your marketing plan, be sure to include the following sections:
- Executive Summary and Table of Contents
In the executive summary, make sure you address all the main goals and objectives of your plan. These goals and objectives need to be clear, measurable, and reasonable.
- Situational Analysis
A situational analysis presents a snapshot of the market in its current state by describing the company’s products/services, target segments, distribution networks, and position of the products/services in the segment, along with competing offerings and relative positioning. It includes current and future assessment of the business conditions and challenges. Within your situational analysis, analyze all the following points:
- Market summary
- SWOT analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Product offering
- Keys to success
- Critical issues
- Marketing Strategy
The marketing strategy describes the planned direction and goals of the marketing activities, incorporating facts and assumptions about the market size, growth, and financial objectives. Think about the following questions: Where do you see your business going in the next 3-5 years? What is unique about your product portfolio? How will you tell the consumer about your products and unique value proposition? How will you stay connected to your target market’s needs and wants? How will you price your product? Within your market analysis, be sure to address the following:
- Marketing objectives
- Product positioning
- Marketing mix (4 Ps)
- Marketing research
The financials of the marketing plan describe a set of five-year revenue, cost, and profit projections for the marketing plan, including any initial startup costs, sales by channel and segment, and profit margins. Think about the following questions: How much do you plan to sell? What are your factory cost targets? What is your profit target by percent and dollar amount? Remember to include the following in your financials:
- Sales Forecast
- Profit targets
The controls of the marketing plan describe the budget tactical activities for implementing the plan, as well performance benchmarks for each activity. These include pricing, product configuration, promotion, and distribution performance benchmarks, and plans for changing any of the parameters if performance measures are not met. They are in place to measure forecast and profit attainment. Forecasts should be reviewed monthly and quarterly. Secondly, a 12-month calendar should be developed to clearly target specific dates for product introductions and promotional activity.
Remember to include the following:
- Implementations and timelines
The summary of the marketing plan should summarize the plan by summarizing the size and scope of the opportunity, and reiterating the STP (segmentation, targeting, positioning) and 4 P (product, price, place, promotion) elements of the plan. It should tell the reader that the plan is real, how you will win, and why it is worth pursuing as an organization (RRW). This section should be no longer than one page.
Remember to review the grading criteria as you write the plan to ensure you address all needed elements.
Use the grading criteria to guide your report. Make sure you include details within your analysis to support your ideas. Use proper grammar, spelling, and APA style throughout. For more information on modeling the buying process, refer to your textbook.
Write an 8–10-page report in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A1.doc.
By Wednesday, December 2 2015,
No Plagarism Allowed- Original Work only- work will be run through antiplagarism tool
All references must be cited in the appropriate areas within the paper using APA
Valid URLS for each reference
Company should be US based and all questions addressed and answered.
This assignment is worth 300 points and will be graded using a rubric. Download and read the rubric to understand the expectations. See attachment
Why choose us
Your assignments are important as they contribute to your overall grade. This gives you all the more reason to take your assignments seriously even if it means seeking help from people who have been in your shoes before and excelled.
+1(838) 444 4907